Neural therapy is a form of alternative medicine to treat chronic pain and illness by which local anesthetic is injected into certain locations of the body in an attempt. Neural therapy evolved and developed along with the discovery of local anesthetics and It has been described as a form of holistic medicine for treating illness and chronic pain. It is practiced mostly in South America and Europe.
- Track 1-1 Physiotherapy
- Track 2-2 Occupational Therapy
- Track 3-3 Psychological Therapy
- Track 4-4 Speech and Vision Therapy
- Track 5-5 Neurorestorative Therapy
- Track 6-6 Exercise Physiology