Injuries, infections, degenerative diseases, structural defects, tumors, and disorders in the circulatory system can impair the nervous system. Some of the conditions that may benefit from neurological rehab may include: Vascular disorders, subdural hematoma, encephalitis, spinal cord injury, neuromuscular disorders, Functional disorders and Degenerative disorders. Exercise programs to improve movement, prevent or decrease weakness caused by lack of use, manage spasticity and pain, and maintain range of motion.
- Track 1-1 Botox Spasticity Treatment
- Track 2-2 Brain Injury rehabilitation
- Track 3-3 Multiple Sclerosis Rehabilitation
- Track 4-4 Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Track 5-5 Stroke Rehabilitation