Current Breakthrough in Neurorehabilitation Research
Recent studies of the mechanisms underlying plasticity and recovery following neurological injuries have originated innovative lines of research in neurorehabilitation. The development of new technologies to facilitate the performance of evaluation and intervention procedures has stimulated research on novel rehabilitation paradigms and more effective rehabilitation strategies. However, translation of novel interventions into clinical practice remains a challenge. Further investigation to evaluate the effectiveness of such rehabilitation approaches is needed.
- Track 1-1 Robotic Therapy
- Track 2-2 Motor adaptation
- Track 3-3 Gait Rehabilitation
- Track 4-4 Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Track 5-5 Neurophysiological Correlates