Case Studies in Neurological Rehabilitation
Clinical trials and case reports include the involvement of larger groups of people confirming the effectiveness of a drug or treatment, monitor side effects, compare it to commonly used treatments, and collect information that will allow the drug or treatment to be used safely. This track gives researchers knowledge about new technologies, clinical trials and new aspects.
- Track 1-1 Opiod Addiction Recovery
- Track 2-2 Therapeutic Recreation
- Track 3-3 Pharmacology in Neurorehabilitation
- Track 4-4 Neurological Music therapy
- Track 5-5 Clinical Practice