Addiction and Rehabilitation
Addiction is a persistent, impulsive dependence on a behavior or substance. The term has been halfway replaced by dependence for substance abuse. Addiction has been amplified, in any case, to include mood-altering practices or exercises. A few analysts discuss two sorts of addictions: substance addictions (for instance, liquor addiction, drug mishandle, and smoking); and process addictions (for instance, betting, spending, shopping, eating, and sexual activities). There is a developing acknowledgment that numerous addicts, for example, polydrug abusers, are dependent on more than one substance or process.
- Track 1-1 Addiction Rehabilitation
- Track 2-2 Drug De addiction and Rehabilitation
- Track 3-3 Opiod addiction recovery
- Track 4-4 Cognitive restoration
- Track 5-5 Internet addiction recovery